Review Nivea Bright Acne Oil Control Makeup Clear Cleansing Water คลีนซิ่งวอเตอร์นีเวีย

Nivea Cleansing Water review by popsicle13


Nivea Bright Acne Oil Control Makeup Clear Cleansing Water

           There are many cleansing water out there in the market and I have tried several brands such as Purevevi , Bifesta and Cutepress which I can tell they're kind of similiar but different in some way. Recently, I have found my favourite cleansing water and I recommended it to my friends and they also love it . It is Nivea Makeup Clear Cleansing Water.

           เดี๋ยวนี้ในตลาดก็มีคลีนซิ่งแบบน้ำให้เลือกหลากหลายกว่าเมื่อก่อนแล้วนะครับ ซึ่งป๊อบก็ได้ลองหลายแบรนด์ทั้งเพียววีวี่ บิเฟสต้า หรือคิวเพรส ซึ่งก็อาจจะคล้ายๆ แต่ก็มีจุดต่างกันอยู่ แล้วไม่นานมานี้ป๊อบก็ได้เจอคลีนซิ่งแบบน้ำตัวโปรดตัวใหม่ ซึ่งได้ลองแนะนำให้เพื่อนหลายๆคน ซึ่งพวกนางก็ชอบกันหมดนะ ตัวนี้ก็คือคลีนซิ่งแบบน้ำของนีเวียครับ



          This guy claims to brighten the skin, control oil , prevent acne and breakdown waterproof makeup for people who beat a lot of makeup on which are quite big claims . I don't think that they can brighten the skin and control oil but the do prevent acne and breakdown waterproof makeup very well. The different property of this one and others cleansing water is that it is so gentle and doesn't sting my eyes . Purevevi hurts so bad when It gets into my eyes .

           ตัวนี้พี่เขาเคลมแรงว่าช่วยทำให้หน้าใสเด้ง คุมมัน ป้องกันสิว ละลายเครื่องสำอางกันน้ำ เหมาะสำหรับคนแต่งหน้าจัดเต็ม ป๊อบไม้คิดว่ามันจะช่วยให้ผิวใสเด้งหรือควบคุมความมันได้หรอกนะ แต่ว่าช่วยป้องกันสิวหรือละลายเครื่องสำอางกันน้ำเนี่ยทำได้ดีจริงๆ คุณสมบัติที่แตกต่างจากตัวอื่นก็คือว่าตัวนี้อ่อนโยนมาก ไม่แสบตาเลย ซึ่งเพียววีวี่แสบตามากกตอนเผลอทำเข้าตา






          The great thing about this product that I like the most is that it is very affordable. It costs only 99 baht for 200 ml. cleansing water if you buy them at 7-11 convenient store but it costs 159-189 baht at drugstore like Watsons and Boots . It is way cheaper than Purevevi and Bifesta that I used before.  I already bought 4 of this that is how much I love it.

           สิ่งที่ดีที่สุดของคุณพี่เขาคือถูกมาก ซื้อง่ายขายคล่อง แค่ขวดละ 99 บาท ได้ปริมาณ 200 ml. แต่ต้องซื้อที่เซเว่นเท่านั้นนะ ถ้าซื้อที่วัตสันหรือบูทส์จะแพงกว่า 159-189  ถูกกว่าเพียววีวี่ บิเฟสต้าที่เคยใช้ ป๊อบถึงขนาดซื้อมาสี่ขวดแล้วอะ รักมากขนาดนั้นเลย

before after ก่อนหลัง เช็ดด้วย Nivea Makeup Clear Cleansing Water


          I soak cleansing water with cotton pads and gently wipe around my face to take the makeup off. It is very easy and fresh after the long days. Even though It feels clean, I still do double cleanse following with foam or gel to make sure that i get rid of all the makeup that I beat my face with. I use only 2-3 pads to clean full long lasting face and only 1-2 pads when I put on only no makeup or sunscreen and setting powder. 

           ป๊อบจะเทคลีนซิ่งใส่สำลีแผ่นให้ชุ่มแล้วก็เช็ดเบาๆ เพื่อล้างเครื่องสำอางออก ซึ่งมันง่ายแล้วก็รู้สึกสดชื่นมากหลังจากผจญภัยมาทั้งวัน ถึงแม้ว่าจะรู้สึกสะอาดแล้วแต่ป๊อบก็ยังล้างต่ออีกรอบด้วยโฟมหรือเจลล้างหน้าเพื่อจะได้ชัวร์ว่าขจัดคราบเครื่องสำอางและสิ่งสกปรกออกหมดจริงๆ ใช้สำลีครั้งละ 2-3 แผ่นถ้าแต่งหน้าจัดเต็ม แต่ใช้แค่ 1-2  แผ่นถ้าแต่งหน้าเบาๆหรือทาแค่กันแดดแป้งฝุ่น


           This product is all round great and I have not thing bad to say about it . Only pros and no cons I really recommend this for everyone no matter you put on a lot or less makeup. Oily , Combination or dry skin people can use this product . A great way to say money to splurge on fancy makeup lol

          สรุปแล้วผลิตภัณฑ์ตัวนี้ไม่มีข้อเสียอะไรนะครับ ป๊อบแนะนำสำหรับทุกคนเลย จะแต่งหน้าจัดเต็ม บางเบา ทาแค่กันแดดอะไรก็แล้วแต่ผิวแห้งผิวมันก็ใช้ได้จริงๆ เป็นหนทางหนึ่งในการประหยัดตังไปทุ่มกับอย่างอื่นเลยอะ แนะนำจริ๊งงงงง


0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment

ขอบคุณที่แสดงความคิดเห็นครับ
Thank you for your comment

 

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin