Review Freshel Conditioning Lotion Moist รีวิวน้ำตบ Freshel

Freshel Conditioning Lotion Moist by popsicle13

Freshel Conditioning Lotion Moist 150 ml.


          Freshel is a Japanese cosmetic brand under Kanebo Cosmetics but target more mass consumer . Normally Their best seller items is BB Cream but I can't use their bb cream because it's too fair for me . Since I have oily skin so I really the concept of using conditioning lotion to moisturize my skin and I found this product on promotion so I grab it to try out and I kinda like it.

         เฟรชเชลเป็นแบรนด์เครื่องสำอางญี่ปุ่นในเครือคาเนโบ้ครับแต่จะเป็นตลาดที่เน้นผู้บริโภคทั่วไป ปกติแล้วสินค้าที่ขายดีของแบรนด์นี้เป็นบีบีครีม แต่ว่าป็อบไม่ได้ซื้อมาใช้เพราะว่าเฉดสีมันสว่างเกินไป  ตัวป็อบเองเป็นคนผิวมันดังนั้นจึงชื่นชอบแนวคิดการใช้โลชั่นบำรุงผิวเพื่อสร้างความชุ่มชื้นมากกว่าครีมอะไรแบบนี้ ป็อบจึงรู้จักสนใจผลิตภัณฑ์ตัวนี้แล้วก็ซื้อมาทดลองใช้แล้วก็ค่อนข้างชอบนะครับ


          This product contains 150ml. and costs 290 baht which is quite cheap actually . I try using this lotion with cotton pad but I think I waste too many product so I pour 4-5 drops into my palm and pat in to my face . It doesn't make my skin feel sticky or oily so I like it . I can smell some alcohol while using it but it's not that strong . They claims that it is gentle and people with acne-prone skin can use this .When i tried this out I was breakout and it doesn't irritate my skin at all but skin just look bettter so I like this one more than Hada Labo if you wonders . xoxo

          ผลิตภัณฑ์ตัวนี้บรรจุ 150 มล. ราคา 290 บาท ซึ่งก็ไม่แพงเลย ป็อบลองใช้เหยาะลงสำลีแต่รู้สึกว่ามันเปลืองเลยใช้วิธีการหยดลงบนฝ่ามือ 4-5 หยดแล้วก็ตบตบตบเข้าใบหน้าแทน ซึ่งมันไม่ทำให้รู้สกเหนียวหนึบหรือว่ามันอะไรก็เลยชอบครับ ได้กลิ่นแอลกอฮอลเล็กน้อยแต่ก็ไม่ได้แรงมาก เขาเคลมว่าอ่อนโยนคนเป็นสิวก็ใช้ได้ช่วงที่ใช้ป็อบก็เป็นสิวแต่ผิวก็ดีขึ้นไม่ได้ระคายเคืองอะไรครับ ชอบมากกว่าฮาดะลาโบะอีกจะบอกให้




0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment

ขอบคุณที่แสดงความคิดเห็นครับ
Thank you for your comment

 

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin